I’m constantly thinking about new projects and slowly working on the ones I’ve started. I would like to share the issues I work through and the new things I learn while working on these projects. You’ll be able to learn from my posts, and we can get into a discussion that will help all of us further our understanding of the topics. We all know that the internet is a great resource, and I’d like to contribute to it in my little way.
Possible new posts coming up:
- Demosaicing raw images
- Fuji s7000 camera raw image file format with a Java image reader
- Image Processing: Filters, Histograms, Masks, Brushes
- JUnit testing
- Java image and file browser with support for dynamic thumbnail sizes
- Java image viewer with zooming
- Fonts and custom text in Java
- My decision process for choosing a file format for my image and document reader
- Biking in Minnesota
- My art from grade school. Why did they not tell me to press harder on the crayons and color pencils?
- Book reviews.
- Yes, and there will be more — when I get my thoughts and notes in order!
I’m sure I will find much more than the above to write about, and since posts will be detailed there will be multiple posts about each topic. I hope the things I write about will help some of you. I’ll be growing in my understanding of these topics as time passes, just like you did or are. Please point out my trouble-spots, and how I can fix them, and what I should read to get better understanding of the topic. Let’s help each other learn here.
Let me know if any of the above topics strike your fancy. If you put a legit email in for your comment I’ll try and let you know personally when I post about the topic.
Out for now, have a great end of the week!
-Adam J. Bavier